As a business owner, every transaction you complete represents both a profit and a risk. Have you fully protected your business from the impact that a customer lawsuit can have? Only a precisely crafted liability insurance policy can shield your business from this expense and stress. And, the stress lingers for the 1-3 years of litigation and long afterward.
Don't be foolish and ignore this huge, expensive, and merciless exposure. Business Liability insurance programs cover your costs of legal fees, including court costs and the resulting awards, if any are made. Imagine the peace of mind you gain by not having to worry about the attorney costs as the liability case grinds on and on.
Worried about the cost? Don't be. Liability insurance is customized for your business, so you only pay to protect against the risks you face day-to-day in your business. Just think: for a small amount of money you give to an insurance company, you get - in return - the best attorneys and defense possible along with a large set of funds to pay a claim if the event is considered to be your fault.
In today's litigious world, your business is in constant risk of a lawsuit from not only the public but also from employees. Even if the claim is unwarranted, the stress and the cost of the legal process can be enough to ruin some businesses.
Local Orange County and California Liability insurance is appropriate for any business to protect itself from lawsuits. There are several distinct types of protection that you may need:
- Personal Liability
- Business Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors' & Officers' Liability
- Employment Practices Liability (your employees sue you for a myriad of alleged acts)
- Fiduciary Liability (you a responsible for others' funds)
- Crime Insurance (stolen money or property)
- Cyber Liability due to your Internet activities, including Privacy Violations
You may even want to consider an Umbrella Liability insurance policy to protect your personal assets from a super-sized business lawsuit.
Here are two reasons to get started now!
- The longer you wait, the longer you have exposure and the greater risk you have that the terms of the insurance may change.
- Get a no-risk quote right away. Simply fill out this short form and we'll get back to you quickly with a liability insurance policy that fits your business.