As business owners, we - you & I - take calculated risks everyday in order keep our businesses surviving and hopefully thriving. Each time you open the door, you roll the two dice called Success & Failure. Who needs to go to Vegas when you own a business!
But what about the risks that you don't face each day - the hidden risks and the unknowns that can crush your progress in its tracks. This isn't a competitor; this is the side of risk rewards and failures that you haven't fully considered other than to satisfy an insurance requirement from a landlord or a bank.
What haven't you considered? What is still out there that can take it all away from you - within seconds? Just read the paper any day of any week, and you'll see Fires, odd Liability claims (direct and indirectly involving relatively innocent business owners), awards to employees for age discrimination or retaliation. And the list goes on!
Business insurance programs - from Property & Liability packages to Employment and Professional claims - are an excellent way to allow you to protect your business and money, allowing you to then concentrate on profit without being blindsided by unexpected liability and defense costs.
Regardless of what line of business you work in, business insurance can protect you in a host of ways, including:
And, the costs associated with a business insurance policy are small compared with the large risks that you'll protect against.
- Property Losses, from Fires, Water Damage, Vandalism, Theft, Earthquake & Flood or whatever your concerns may be
- Loss of Business Income or Rents due to the aforementioned types of losses (Fire, EQ, etc).
- Protection from lawsuits: Slip & Fall claims, Product Liability claims, Professional Liability claims, Employment Claims
- Worker's Compensation
- Employee claims against you for alleged age discrimination, retaliation, or goodness knows what else
- And the list goes on and is growing as our technology evolves and thus opens the doors to greater opportunity and risks.
If you currently rely simply on basic property insurance and minimum trip & fall coverage, you may be protecting your assets but not the business itself. If there's a business stoppage or a lawsuit, you need business insurance to ensure that you can keep going. How will you restore your business to its fully operating capacity - whether it's a manufacturing company or an apartment building - if you are not properly insured?
Properly constructed Business Insurance in Orange County, California, and nationwide is a collection of insurance policies for any business owner or property owner to protect against some of the greatest risks in business and owning property itself. It can shield you from losses arising from property, employee, or customer claims.
If you are searching for ways to protect yourself, you've found the right place. With decades of experience, we know the games people will play on you. We know how to protect you. Help us do it: Call now.
- Your business is valuable; don't let another day go by without addressing the exposures that threaten it. Contact us right away at 562-594-6541 x15 and learn how to protect yourself and your business today!
- You can also contact us at our general email address of firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to the agency principal Stan Dreckman at email@example.com